To plan, organize, manage, and implement projects
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains detailed project plans and budget summaries.
- Coordinates and facilitates both internal and external meetings.
- Supports projects with a range of low to medium complexity, scope, and schedule.
- Supports the successful implementation of projects within timelines for associated
department assignments and tasks.
- Provides technical and administrative support for the development of business cases and
system reports for projects and/or programs.
- Develops and publishes agendas, meeting minutes, and necessary documentation.
- Works with department to develop tactical department and program initiatives.
- Works with relevant units to develop effective and high quality projects to meet the needs
of associated PHC departments.
- Identifies and manages project deliverables, dependencies, and critical path milestones.
- Attends project meetings, follows up on assigned tasks, and communicates the status of
projects to the supervisor.
- Develops and publishes communications to project stakeholders.
- Manages, tracks, and processes project paperwork.
- Maintains department files (hard and soft copies) per instruction.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM HIRING CRITERIA
Education and Experience
High School diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one (1) year project
Special Skills, Licenses and Certifications
Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize assignments, manage
time effectively, and coordinate project activities between multiple
groups. Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to
interpret and articulate project requirements to involved stakeholders.
Ability to interpret project requirements and project budget. Valid
California driver’s license and proof of current automobile insurance
compliant with PHC policy are required to operate a vehicle and travel
for company business.
Performance Based Competencies
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain courtesy
and composure when dealing with internal and external customers.
Ability to function effectively with frequent interruptions and direction
from multiple team members. Maintains confidentiality and integrity at
Work Environment And Physical Demands
More than 50% of work time is spent using a desktop computer. When
necessary, the ability to lift, carry, or move objects of varying size,
weighing up to 10 lbs.
All HealthPlan employees are expected to:
- Provide the highest possible level of service to clients;
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort among employees;
- Maintain safe practices; and
- Abide by the HealthPlan’s policies and procedures, as they may from time to time be
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational
factors and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are
representative only and not exhaustive or definitive of the tasks that an employee may
be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at
any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or
conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or work environment change.